A massive drive has been undertaken against Shell companies by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Government of India.
- Around 2.24 lakh companies have already been struck-off by Registrar of Companies throughout India for not filing Annual Accounts & Annual Return.
- Restrictions have been imposed on operation of their bank accounts in accordance with the law.
- Action has also been taken to restrict sale and transfer of moveable and immoveable properties of struck-off companies until they are restored.
- The State Governments have been advised to take necessary action in this regard by disallowing registration of such transactions.
- ROCs have been directed to remove the names of such companies from Register of Members.
Your company has been struck off from the Register of Companies?
If you are a victim of mass striking off the companies by ROCs, We at Muds Management, have come up with the hassle free solution for the restoration of Name of a Struck Company.
At muds we believe in client satisfaction. We have a proven track record of delivering best services to our clients. Our professionals will guide you at every stage of the process including following:-
- Free consultancy to the to help you to understand the case.
- Drafting petitions, applications Affidavits & other documents.
- Filing of petitions with various authorities like NCLT, ROC, Income tax Departments etc.
- Liaising with various departments.
- End to end follow up.
- Getting order from NCLT.
- Filing the NCLT order with ROC that will ultimately lead to restoration of name of the company in Register of Companies.
For further clarification and free consultancy call us or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mr. Mir Irfan at +91-9599653306