ROC ANNUAL FILING FOR THE F.Y 2017-18
- Obtain signed Audited Financials by the Chartered.
- Getting General Information of company.
- 1 Valid and Registered DSC of any director is must.
- Drafting of Supportive documents.
- Uploading of relevant e-forms.
- ROC filing accomplished
- Call us at +91 9667756897 for better assistant
Section 92: Annual Return under Section 92 of Companies Act, 2013. Every company needs to file MGT- 7 with the ROC within 60 days from the date of AGM of the company.
Section 137: A copy of Financial statements, including CFS if any along with all the required documents duly adopted at the AGM of the company need to be file in the form AOC-4 within 30 days of the AGM of the company.
- Financial Audited Statement with Auditor Report (2017-18) and COR Report, If Applicable
- Principal business activity of the company
- Details of Holding, subsidiary, and associate company, if any
- PAN, E-Mail, and Telephone Number along with STD Code
- Details of Directorship as on 31st March, 2018 along with details of Change in Directorship during
the year 2017-18
- Date of board meeting, committee meeting and general meeting held during the year along with attendance of directors and members thereof
- Shareholding pattern as on 31 st March, 2018
- Details of transfer of shares, debentures and other security
- Shareholding of promoters and directors
- Number of Promoters, members and debentures holder at the beginning and end of the year
- Details of Auditor:-
a)PAN b)Membership No. c)SRN of ADT-1
- CSR Policy Under Section 135(4), if applicable
- Details of Share Transfer Agent, if applicable
- Preparation of Notice of AGM & Other required Docs,
- Preparation of Director’s Report,
- Preparation of AOC-1 [Statement containing salient features of the financial statement of Subsidiaries/associate companies/joint ventures] & AOC-2 [Form for disclosure of particulars of contracts/arrangements entered into by the company with related parties referred to in sub-section (1) of section 188 of the Companies Act, 2013], if applicable,
- Preparation of List of shareholders and debenture holders (if any),
- Preparation and Filing of Annual Filing Forms AOC-4 & MGT-7,
- Certification under MGT-8, if applicable,
- Certification of Annual Filing Forms, and
- Drafting of Minutes of Four Board Meetings, if required.
PROFESSIONAL AND GOVT. FEES:
- Professional Fees for Complete Annual Filing of a Single Company.(without Certification MGT-8) is Rs.4000
- Professional Fees for Complete Annual Filing of a Single Company. (with Certification MGT-8) is Rs.6000
- Professional Fees for Certification under MGT-8 is Rs.2,000
- Govt. Fees on Actual Basis is to be borne by the Client.
TIME DURATION: Maximum Period of 2-3 days, subject to timely availability of required documents.
- Appropriate Discount will be provided only in case of minimum 3 companies.
- Separate fees will be charged if Statutory Auditor is also to be appointed and required form to be filed.
- If Required, GST Invoice will also be provided.
- GST will be charged on Actual Professional Fees as provided above.
- Responsibility for providing Signed & Scanned Documents [with minimum file size] along with Renewed & Registered DSC of Director will be of client.
In case of any inquiry, feel free to contact as per the details provided below.
Looking for a positive reply from your side.
TRACKER FOR ANNUAL COMPLIANCES
|Compliances need to be done
|Holding Board Meeting for Approval of financials, Auditors Report, Notice and Board Report
||Atleast 21 clear days before AGM (excluding the day of sending the Notice and the day of Meeting)
|Copies of Certificate of incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association, & Master data
||Attach the relevant copies
|Filing for Appointment of Auditor (E-form ADT-1)
||Within 15 days from the date of AGM
|Filing of Annual Return with ROC (E-form MGT-7)
||Within 60 days from the date of AGM
|Filing of Financial Statements including Consolidated Financial Statements [E-form AOC-4 & AOC-4 (CFS) or AOC-4(XBRL)
||Within 30 days from the date of AGM
Consequences of Non-Filing
If the financial statements or annual return of a company is not filed continuously for three financial years, then any Director of such company would be disqualified and would not be eligible for appointment as a Director of any other company for a period of five years from the date on which the defaulting company failed to file annual returns.
Frequently Asked Questions on ROC ANNUAL FILING FOR THE F.Y 2017-18
What are the audit requirements of a company under Companies Act, 2013?
Every Company registered under the com act 2013/ 1956 is required to get their financials audit irrespective of their capital or turnover.
What are Financials/ Financial Statement of a company?
As per Sec 2 (40) “financial statement” in relation to a company, includes—
- A balance sheet as at the end of the financial year;
- A profit and loss account, or in the case of a company carrying on any activity not for profit, an income and expenditure account for the financial year;
- cash flow statement for the financial year;
- a statement of changes in equity, if applicable; and
- any explanatory note annexed to, or forming part of, any document referred to in sub-clause (i) to sub-clause
- Provided that the financial statement, with respect to One Person Company, small company and dormant company, may not include the cash flow statement
Necessary Forms to do Annual Filling?
Form AOC-4 : For filing financial statement and other documents (For FY start on or after 01.04.2014)
Form AOC4- CFS: Form for filing statement containing salient features of consolidated financial statement of a group (For FY start on or after 01.04.2014).
Form AOC4-XBRL: For filing XBRL document in respect of financial statement and other documents (For FY start on or after 01.04.2014).
Form MGT-7: Form for filing Annual Return by Companies having share capital (For FY ending on or after 01.04.2014).
Can the defaulting status be removed?
The company will have to file all the due annual returns and balance sheets for the financial years for which it has been marked as defaulting. Once the same are filed, the defaulting status of the company will be removed and the company will be able to file normally.
Can revised Filling be done of a company?
Yes, revised filing of all Annual filing E-Forms except the financials of a company can be done in respect of the Forms already filed but the fees for subsequent revised filing shall be charged, assuming it as a new filing.
Our Corp Sec Team will help you in all manners to assist you in accomplishing your ROC Annual
Compliances. Keep in touch with us at +91 95996 72352 | email@example.com
Alternately Call our Legal Expert Now For Free Consultation at +91 9667756897
Thanks Muds Team for their all round support in successful delivery of services. Their approach is Client Centric and they possess the deep understanding of the Subject
Their Professional Approach blended with personal touch eases out all hassals in the Transaction.
We have been working with Muds since 4 years and their service is dependable. I highly recommend Muds in every facets of Business for the hassal free sleep.
Company Secretary - Hines
Transform your Business. Subscribe our Newsletter.
SUBSCRIBE To OUR NEWSLETTER
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSALUTATION TODAY